• Project analysis,
• Planning, tracking and coaching,
• Team operation and resource management,
• Working with Japanese Clients,
• Report to Division Manager
【Working place】Hanoi city
【Monthly salary】Up to $1700. Salary review once a year
- Working with people who have 8-10 years of experience in the field of software, Software Architect position of the large systems.
- Guided intensive development of technology.
- Have the opportunity to work with challenges and develop one’s best abilities.
- Health insurance, the social insurance as prescribed by the State.
- WORKING ENVIRONMENT: Friendly, dynamic, promotion opportunities.
- Receive company’s welfares: Holidays, annual vacation, sports, team-building, advanced classes of foreign languages (English, Japanese) ...etc
- Health check once a year
【Holiday】Saturdays and Sundays
• IT (Software or Information System) graduation from university or equivalent
• At least 5 years experience as Project Manager
• At least 2 years experience working with Japanese client
• 3 years professional experience in Web/Internet or software development,
• Good communication, leadership, and teamwork skills,
• Have experience working with 100MM size project
• Excellent project management skills, include estimating, planning, organizing, and leading,
• Highly responsible, well-organized, communicative, pro-active, dare-to-lead characters,
• English fluency: Good in technical Reading & Writing, able to communicate with foreign clients.
【Having the following skills is an advantage】
• Work experience in foreign companies/ overseas education.
• Have experience working with customer using CMMi level 3
• Have ability to negotiate with customer
• Have PMP certification
screening process ⇒ Interview⇒ Offer ⇒ Joining the company