- Study requirement and work directly with client to clarify test automation requirement.
- Participate in project planning in general and test planning, test strategy in particular.
- Research, recommend and implement tools as needed with the goal of increasing automation.
- Designing, developing frameworks for test automation and providing automation expertise to development teams.
- Develops automated test scripts to validate functional, technical, and performance requirements.
- Mentor team members on automation.
- Proactively bringing issues and problems to the attention of the team; proposing and implementing solutions to solve.
月収：25 ~ 30万円
- At least 2+ years of working in QA automation.
- Thorough understanding of SDLC, specifically automated QA processes in agile development environments.
- Solid technical background in operating systems, databases, and networks.
- Hands on experience in working with automation tools such as Protractor, Selenium TestComplete, UFT, Appium and JMeter.
- Experience in writing, executing and monitoring automated test suites using a variety of technologies including Cucumber, Fit/FitNesse, SoapUI.
- Proficient with bug tracking and test management toolsets to support development processes.
- Have knowledge of testing fundamentals such as TDD & BDD.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- English communication required (Nice to have Japanese)
- Welcome candidates in both Vietnam and Japan