- Study requirement and work directly with Japanese client to clarify test requirement.
- Participate in project planning in general and test planning, test strategy in particular.
- Create test design and test case documents based on requirement to address business use cases
- Setting up the test environment, execute test and report result to managers.
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Research and apply tools for work to improve productivity.
Have a chance of onsite short term to Japan
500$ – 800$ per month and bonus
- Japanese N3
- 1 year of experience in testing
- Good presentation & reporting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team as well as an individual
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain deadlines