[HaNoi] Team leader/ Project leader ($1500 to $5000)
Team leader/ Project leader
● We are looking for engineer with broad experience in project management (with ability of requirement and system analyzing, planning and progress controlling). We expect candidates with high skill in problem solving.
● You will be asked to not only manage your team members but also communicate deeply with partner teams in foreign countries such as Japan, Korea, Taiwan, or Southeast Asia countries to accomplish the project objective.
● You will have an opportunity to work in the project with Japan’s top internet engineers to contribute to the development of a platform with a global user base of over 220 million monthly active users.
● Estimate, make plan, be in charge of the system development life cycle
● Requirement analysis and system analysis
● Build architecture design, review design document
● Team member management
● Bonus: Performance bonus 2 times per year (up to 3 month-salary/time) and 13th month salary
● We offer you an opportunity to work in projects with Japan’s top internet engineers to contribute to the development of a platform with a global user base of over 220 million active users monthly.
● A good environment there you can work with world leading technologies;
● When join us, you will have a great career opportunity to follow your passion for technology ;
● Training: Language training, Local workshop, International workshop, On-site training;
● Healthcare for employee;;
● Company activities: Annual company trip, Sport activities (Football, billiard, ping-pong, yoga, etc.)
● Experience in managing a development team with at least 05 members
● Experience in designing client-server development
Besides coding, be able to create and review the software architecture design from basic to detail level as well as can take quality control of the project.
Advanced (for expert level):
● Good in communication skill with partner teams directly in English or Japanese or Korean
● Ability to get requirement directly from business team or product manager, then analyze and discuss among the stakeholders to make them clear. The real challenge is that you should not only receive information passively but also try to propose some good ideas or effective solutions in a reasonable way.
● Ability to give solution for difficult problem. With a group of very large user, in-active applications, we always encourage our engineers to find out the best solution to improve them even they have no problem at that time. You are welcomed to do these tasks from just giving idea, designing, to coding or code reviewing tasks.