We are looking for creative, energetic and self-starting engineers with wide experience in developing and optimizing applications using Android SDK.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable applications for the iOS/Android platform
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Analyze performance and reliability of apps.
- Work closely with our teams of product, design and development at Tokyo and Seoul to build new apps or features.
$1000 ~ $3000
- We offer you an opportunity to work in projects with Japan’s top internet engineers to contribute to the development of a platform with a global user base of over 220 million active users monthly.
- We give you a place to work with world leading technologies;
- When join us, you will have a great career opportunity to follow your passion for technology ;
- Bonus: Performance bonus 2 times per year (up to 3 month-salary/time) and 13th month salary
- Training: join our language classes (English, Japanese, Korean)
- Healthcare for employee;
- Company activities: Annual company trip, Sport activities (Football, billiard, ping-pong, yoga, etc.)
- Minimum 3 years continuous in developing Android project
- BS degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Have knowledge of data structures and algorithms;
- Strong knowledge and interest in object-oriented programming;
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Strong coding abilities and ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements;
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services;
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications;
- Experience with offline storage, threading and performance tuning;
- Really love coding and have strong code reviewing and refactoring abilities
- Good communication in Japanese or in English;
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns and best practices
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Familiarity with continuous integration